“ExpressPassportandVisas.com is registered, but not affiliated, with the US Government. We charge an additional fee to expedite your passport in 1-12 days. If you are not in a rush, you can obtain a passport directly from the U.S. Department of State in 6-9 weeks.”

Express Passports and Visas

Express Passports and Visas. works directly with the US Passport Agency and various embassies to get the documents processed efficiently and back in your hands quicker than you could have through normal channels.

We are a professional passport and visa processing agency with many years of experience serving travel professionals, tour operators, as well as corporate and individual international travelers.

Read more


  • What is a passport? +

    A passport is an officially recognized government document that certifies one's identity and citizenship and permit's a citizen to travel abroad and to re-enter the United States. Read More
  • How long does it take to get a passport? +

    Regular processing through the post office takes on average 6-8 weeks. Expedited Service through the post office takes 2-3 weeks for an additional $60. Same day service is available by scheduling an in person appointment at one of 25 regional Read More
  • How long is my US passport valid? +

    If your US passport was issued when you were 16 years old or older, your passport is valid for 10 years. If your US passport was issued when you were 15 years old or younger, your passport is valid for Read More
  • What is a passport card? +

    The passport card is a wallet-size travel document that can be used to travel from the United States to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda by land and sea but not air. It is most convenient for those who live Read More
  • Am I guaranteed to get the passport if I use your service? +

    We guarantee that we will submit your application for expedited processing, but there are circumstances that are out of our control which can delay or suspend your application. Examples other than weather include: owing child support or back taxes, having Read More
  • 1